Errors in Backend and Frontend

andreslz
Topic Author
3 months 2 weeks ago #4120 by andreslz
Errors in Backend and Frontend was created by andreslz
Hello !, Thank you very much for this great module, we have just acquired the pro version and we have found errors like huge images in the backend

In the frontend, it doesn't display the correct time, and the emoticons are huge.
If we choose images in the bbcode, they break the page because they appear very large
I can't delete a shout that I wrote myself
Is there any chance that the time will be displayed next to the username? since putting it down makes the space of the shout bigger.
Is it normal for new shouts to take so long to appear?

Website is: centralfmonline.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lodder
3 months 2 weeks ago #4121 by Lodder
Replied by Lodder on topic Errors in Backend and Frontend
Hi andreslz,

1. In what way is the date incorrect? We use Joomla's native Date class to assign a timestajmjp to a shout. Have you set your timezone correctly in your Joomla Global Confuguration?

2. Unfortunately I can't see the shoutbox on your website. Perhaps I need to be logged in? If so, please can you create me an account? Also, which browser/version are you using?

3. Is the "delete" button showing for you? Did you submit the shout whilst logged in?

4. The shoutbox has a "compact" mode in the settings. Please enable this to reduce space.

5. Define "long"? The refresh interval is set in the shoutbox settings. You can adjust this yourself to reduce the time. The default is 10 seconds

For me to look further into any issues you may have, a temporary administrator account for your site would be preferable. If you can sort this out for me, please send the login details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,
Lodder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.